Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What's worst than shoving a rabid howler monkey in your belly button and having it eat its way out your ear?

That would be rush hour traffic. I have seen the evil and torture that is rush hour. Sure, I have been in it before, but today it really irked me. I was on a 4 lane highway. 4 FUCKING LANES! For some reason, the 2 left most lanes actually stopped! I can see the far right stopping from the abundance of people getting on the freeway via the multiple on-ramps, but that's their fault for being in that lane if they have to stop. I can also see the middle right lane stopping, or slowing down tremendously to let others merge. But the left lanes? Seriously?! If people knew how to keep moving without freaking out and hitting everyone, then rush hour would just be normal traffic. I was in and out of lanes for a while, cruising at 70. Its totally possible to drive fucking normally during rush hour, but when you put 1000s of dumbasses on the road at once you get the single biggest headache of the day. God damn, most of them are women.

My scientific and very credible opinion has me estimating that 80 percent of drivers on the road are not worthy of a driver's license. But since the economy relies on car purchases, crashes (insurance premiums), and gas (all you do is waste it in rush hour), you won't see those people off the road anytime soon.

If there was just more common sense to go around, i'd probably only be 5% less pissed off. Fucking women, Asians, black people, and dickheads in SUVs.

FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!

1 comment:

Claudio said...

Yeah man, I worked in Detroit all summer. I'm not sure why they still call it rush hour though? I left work at all times of the day, and it was always butt-fucking traffic. I only have one thing to say; "Blacks, women, black women."