Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh, the weather outside is weather...

Well, it's the last day of the semester (besides exams) and I am feeling happy. It could very well be the coldest day of the year so far and I have a smile plastered to my face. You may ask yourself, "Why, freak?" Winter is one of my favorite seasons because it is the most beautiful season. It is at the point where we just had a gorgeous end-of-fall and the snow hasn't quite broken everyone's spirits. The fresh layer of snow blankets the mud, dirt, and leaves. The trees bow down under the weight of the snow. The sunsets that are early and vibrant. And the comical way people try to bundle up and also try to stay fashionable. Here are some of pictures that I took around campus and around my apartment that showcase these said beauties:

Red Cedar (sans all the visible pollution)

Obedient Trees Bowing over the Red Cedar
Sunset over the field by my place (see my car?)The Day is Through

Have a wonderful day, everybody.
Love, GOERG

No comments: