Saturday, December 6, 2008

Top 5 Simpsons Episodes (Season 6)

So many of these episodes are bringing back those memories and shows me how funny they still are, all these years later.

Number 5: "Round Springfield" (Episode 125)

Bart eats a metallic Krusty-O and, while he recovers in the hospital, Lisa runs into an old friend, Bleeding Gums Murphy.

Favorite quote:
Hot dog vendor: "Hot dogs! Get your hot dogs here!"
Homer: "Woo hoo!"
Marge: "What do you do, follow my husband around?"
Hot dog vendor: "Lady, he's putting my kids through college!"

Number 4: "Bart of Darkness" (Episode 104)

The summer heat is cranking up and the Simpson children decide to annoy Homer and Marge enough that they get their own pool. Bart breaks his leg and cannot enjoy it so decides to spy on people with his telescope.

Favorite quotes:
Homer: "All right, everybody in the pool!"
Amish Guy: "It's a fine barn but sure 'tis no pool English."
Homer: "Doe'th!"

"Don't be alarmed, continue swimming naked. Oh come on! Ah, alright Lou open fire." - Chief Wiggum

Number 3: "A Star is Burns" (Episode 121)

Springfield decides to host a film festival and they bring in Jay Sherman from "The Critic" to help out.

Favorite quote:
Barney: "My name is Barney Gumbel and I'm an alcoholic."
Lisa: "Mr. Gumbel, this is a girl scout meeting."
Barney: "Is it? Or is it that you girls can't admit you have a problem?"

Number 2: "Homer the Great" (Episode 115)

Need I say more than one word to describe this episode: Stonecutters

Favorite quote:
Grampa: "I'm an Elk, a Mason, a Communist, I'm the President of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance for some reason, ah here it is, the Stonecutters."
Homer: "This is it! This is my ticket in! They have to let me join if I'm the son of a member! I'll take this Communist one too."

Number 1: "Treehouse of Horror V" (Episode 109)

The Shinning, Time and Punishment and Nightmare Cafeteria.

Favorite quotes:
Homer: "David Letterman!"
Grampa: "Hi David, I'm Grampa!"

"Oh I wish I wish I hadn't killed that fish." - Homer

1 comment:

Hock said...

That's odd, the blood usually gets off on the 3rd floor