Wednesday, June 17, 2009

America has done it again!

Watching Fox News (just wanted a laugh) and they had a story about David Letterman's comment about Sarah Palin's daughter. Apparently there was a protest outside of CBS studios trying to get Letterman fired. Letterman's response? He had a series of jokes about the protest line. Awesome. I never really cared too much for Letterman, and I don't even know what the joke was about Palin's daughter, but the protesters are fucking ridiculous. They must have lost their jobs and needed something to do. Who fucking cares what Dave said about an underage (not sure about her age) girl who was stupid enough to get preggers and happens to be the daughter of a VP candidate. Oh no, the world is going to collapse because of one comment! This is one reason why I pray for this country. People need to get a fucking sense of humor. Fox interviewed someone at the rally. She was incredibly inarticulate. The whole interview probably lasted a minute. She made my brain hurt. There are too many idiots with too much free time in this country.

Also, the story before that was about Obama saying that Fox News basically hates him. First off, why does he care about what Fox News thinks? Oh, that's right, it's because half of America (the idiots) actually listens to what Fox News says. That is aweful. Then they decided to bash Obama for not wanting to appear on their show to remark on the criticisms. I wonder why? Oh wait, he has a fucking country to run! A country in shambles. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have much free time to sit down for Fox News, you fuck heads. Lay off him and get some real journalists, you right-winged bastards.

1 comment:

Rambo Dakota said...

Fuck Fox News. I remember sitting at the car dealership waiting for some repairs one day and Fox News was on and I could not find the remote. I was listening to this guy basically give his commentary on how people parent their children and how some idiot wrecked his bike because a car CUT HIM OFF and he blamed the biker. I just sat there saying to myself, "What person in their right mind could sit and listen to this garbage? Right-wing or not, my God this is awful!" With that said, I default back to my original comment: Fuck Fox News.