Monday, June 1, 2009

Dear Hidden Valley

I've seen your recent commercials - you know "there's this magical wonderful place where kids eat their vegetables, and even like them!"
While I recognize that it is often difficult to get a regular amount of vegetables in a child's diet, do you really think it's better to have them eat vegetables but also add THAT MUCH to their fat intake at the same time? They may as well be eating french fries. Throwing a bunch of fat-filled sauce on vegetables will NOT make your child healthier. I have NO issues with Ranch dressing - I like it as much as the next guy - but at a certain point you realize that "wow dipping everything in ranch means that just from the ranch I've received all of my daily calorie, sodium, and fat intake."
And I have news for you: kids in hidden valley don't love vegetables. They love ranch. And if you spread enough ranch on it, even a pile of dog crap would be palatable.

COTTONMOUTH OUT!

4 comments:

This guy... said...

Hilarious rant. I applaud you.

Claudio said...

ranch on dog crap is really not all that bad.

Hock said...

Kids are fat, parents are idiots. That's America for you

Kiznox said...

HAHAHA!!!

I love it!