Monday, June 29, 2009

When the Fuck did CBS become funny?

On Mondays anyways.

I started watching the show How I Met Your Mother when I saw Jason Segal, so I was intrigued. The show is very funny and there is a lot of people in it, including Neil Patrick Harris, Alyson Hannigan, Will Sasso, and the voice of Bob Sagat. Oh, and in the episode I saw, Jason Segal made a lightsaber reference...then proceeded to cut a turkey with a "real" one during the credits. Gold.

Then, a show staring Patrick Warburton (Putty from Seinfeld and the voice of Brock Samson), called Rules of Engagement came on. Surprisingly hilarious. Episode about being a homophobe. Lots of dick jokes. Surprising for CBS. I enjoyed it. Also, one of the girls on the show is fucking gorgeous. Oh, and David Spade is also in the cast

Watched an episode of Two and a Half Men. Lots of dick and masturbation jokes. Again, surprising for CBS.

I have seen some episodes of the Big Bang Theory, which is on now, and it is pretty good. Some of the characters suck so much I almost hate it, but overall its pretty funny. The blonde chick is super hot. Mmmmmmm

Maybe I'll try to get into CBS Mondays. Never thought I'd say that.

No comments: