Wednesday, June 17, 2009

On the Necessity of Drugs...

Everything revolves around some sort of drug.

Love
Passion
Pot
Sex
Imagination

I am beginning to understand the need, the necessity, of living free. I am bound by my job...though not entirely griping at the moment...just understanding. I am bound by bills. That I have created. I am bound by the existence of my former self. And, yet, it is the former me that I miss most.

I feel as though I have found a mixture of the then me and the now me.
As though something wonderous can be fashioned together with just the right amount of each.

One day I will explain it all.

One day, I'll understand it myself.


Dont drink and post, my friends. Not when feeling whimsical and introspective.

2 comments:

Hock said...

If you can combine your older, more responsible self with your younger, more spontaneous and creative self, then you'd be a goldmine

This guy... said...

If you didn't drink and post while feeling whimsical then we wouldn't have great posts like this one. I like it when you get introspective.