Monday, June 15, 2009

Jenna Dewan


I just watched Step Up on TBS. Yeah yeah, make fun all you want. I'm just drawn to that movie. One of the main reasons is the main actress, Jenna Dewan. Holy shit is she gorgeous! I want my wife to be that attractive.


The movie also always makes me feel like shit. Not only does it parade around a super attractive woman that I'd have no chance with ever, it also makes me realize that I have no self worth. I don't have anything to offer anyone. I have no talents. Everyone in that movie can do something, whether it is singing, dancing, or playing an instrument. I can do none of those things. I screwed up my childhood by doing nothing of value. Now I'm sitting here, in this fucking hotel room, using a shitload of commas, using a shitty internet connection (Courtyard Marriott, please join the 21st century), sounding super emo...all because I have been lazy all my life.

Guess I'll just have to quit my job and try something better. Free time is a hell of a drug.

No comments: