Wednesday, October 3, 2007

blurbs

So first off, my mom is PISSED about this not shaving thing. So let the battle royale between my mom and a famous director begin. She doesn't want me to look "like a scuzz for Sian's wedding". Yep my mom called me a scuzz. What exactly does that mean.

Someone's gonna sue South Park for this week. Seriously. Aw Shit! :)

I kinda have a crush on Whopper Jr. in the commercials. I just think he's good looking. Is that REALLY weird? Probably

Who are you people praying to, Jesus of Noise-areth? I have to admit I enjoy Sarah Silverman.

One week and counting til Radiohead. YES!!!

I got NO game down here. It's annoying. Meeting people was easier in Michigan. I can't believe I just said that.

Also - I'm in really good shape right now because I've been working my fucking ass off. So... yay! But that doesn't change the fact that there aren't nearly enough good guys around here.

sorry... good GAY guys

Watching South Park and knowing my brethren and sistren are up in Michigan doing the same made me feel connected for a short amount of time. I miss home still.

Bassnectar/Chicago trip next weekend. Yeah!

anyway, that's it. Cottonmouth out. To drink more Cabernet Sauvignon. By myself. While watching tv.

1 comment:

Hock said...

Oh My God, South Park was hilarious!