Thursday, October 25, 2007

Get me to the church on time...

So Sian's wedding is this weekend. EEK!

It's a little insane - I feel like I basically have no idea what's going on during the ceremony or anything. I guess that's the point of having a rehearsal dinner tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure most of you know about this already, but if anyone managed to get out of work on sunday, we're having a luncheon/finish the kegs party at my house on sunday at around noon. All are welcome, just let me know!

A little business. I trust you guys, but JUST IN CASE, I have to say this.
Please do not leave the reception to smoke pot
Please do not get so drunk that you throw up or piss on something in the church

those are the only rules. Otherwise, get shit-faced, have a blast, and let's make this the DAVIES EXTRAVAGANZA OF THE CENTURY SO FAR!

Anyway, I'm lookin forward to seeing everyone, and you guys are great!

Cottonmouth out

No comments: