Wednesday, October 10, 2007

WYR's Triumphant Return!

That's right folks! WYR is officially back on the Daily Clusterfuck, thanks as always goes to College Humor and Streeter. So without further delay...

Would you rather...

Have a girl fall sleep while you are having sex or have her tell you to "just stop" because she is going to fall asleep?

I'm going to go with the falling asleep while having sex because at least that way I get to finish. Let's just be honest who cares about anything else at that point. I know, the true sounds of a man who is not getting any...thanks.

Get shot in the leg or stabbed in the arm?

Stabbed. Gun shots require surgery and pierce some crazy ass things when those bullets enter your body, especially in your leg. This is not to say that a knife could not nick something too, but you get my point.

Be able to draw perfect geometrical shapes or be able to write in Times New Roman font?

I don't really know how either of these benefits you in any way, shape (no pun intended), or form. I personally have very good handwriting so I'm gonna take the shapes.

Run a mile on scalding hot concrete or swim half a mile in freezing cold water?

I couldn't swim a half mile in any water let alone freezing water. If the question was more specific then it would have said "run a mile barefoot on scalding hot concrete" because I would love to run a mile with shoes on. That'd be okay on that "scalding hot" concrete.

Have to swear in every sentence you speak or be limited to a third grade vocabulary?

I pretty much swear in every sentence already.

Have body hair that is constantly growing or have a cone head that grows two inches every year?

Body hair constantly growing can be managed but that cone head just sounds awful. Just awful.

Eat a whole can of dog food or a whole tube of toothpaste?

I guess dog food because just swallowing a little toothpaste can get your stomach a little rumbly. I need to eat something now. Something real people eat.

4 comments:

Kiznox said...

You dont have good handwriting. You have boring handwriting. Writing like a computer prints is just unimaginative. Check mate.

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

I agree with everything this week. Perfect geometric shapes equals art. And fuck you Kiznox, whose handwriting is really exciting? You're just finding the easiest one to disagree wit to be contrary to Rambo.

Yeah I said it! And go ahead and deny it! I don't care!

:)

PS. you're sexy and I miss you

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

and WYR #1 is not sensitive to us homos. I'd much rather have the GUY fall asleep. Then I can get off. And lets be honest. I don't care if he's sleeping. If he's dreaming well enough, I can still get him off.

and ps, this is possibly the most inappropriate thing I've ever written on this here bloggity-boo

Rambo Dakota said...

You are some piece of work Kiznox