Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Listen up East Lansing

I just have to say this now, while I'm thinking about it. For those of you in Spartyville listen up because you will never hear me say this but once a year. Go Spartans this weekend. That's right. I dislike SpartyNation just as much as the next Wolverine but I hate those son of a bitch Buckeyes even more. So write it down if you must to remember this time but know that I will be a Spartan fan for a day. Spartans, I want you to expose and humiliate those Buckeyes. I will not be surprised if you yourself get humiliated but I am asking you nicely to do the world a favor and get those bastards from Columbus off their high horses and put them where they belong...on the turf.

For one day I will say...Go Spartans. For ever and ever I will say...Fuck You Buckeyes.

No comments: