Monday, October 22, 2007

Can we NOT go there Kiznox?

I don't care if you have different ideals than Rambo - I've been aware of the fact that the two of you agree on, well... nothing... for the entire time I've known you both. I don't believe that this blog is here to berate each other. I'm torn between both of your opinions on this matter being both a regular church goer and an adamant agnostic. But to be fair I held my tongue when you wrote your terribly chauvinistic post about breast feeding because we are entitled to our OPINIONS. Just because you disagree, does not make it incorrect. I love this blog because it makes me feel like we're still all close together. If you want to, talk about your own opinions on the subject (I promise I will not judge). Don't just talk about how his beliefs imply that he has wasted his life. Religion can help a great many people find meaning and hope - that may not be the case for me, but it's what has made many people live reasonably good lives for the last 5000 years. Some people don't need it - some do. that does not make any difference as long as the end result is a positive one.

And so I'm inviting you. Write your next post about what I'm sure this will make you want to. I love you despite of our disagreements. Show me that you want to be a journalist, not that you want to be disagreeable!

RAWR!!!

COTTONMOUTH IS AGGRESSIVE.
And kinda horny now, strangely enough. That's weird

No comments: