Friday, October 12, 2007

Pondering...

So here I sit, at the computer, pondering.

What could possibly have me pondering so much at this very moment in time? You ask. Well, I have absolutely no fucking clue. In fact, I am not really even sure what I am pondering. It is a totally random thought process brought on by a clear excess of work and, believe it or not, half of a beer.

So yeah, I sit at the computer and type like this when I am pondering, if only to quiet the arbitrary thoughts that are shooting through my brain. Usually, I use Word for this kind of mundane bullshit. But not tonight. No, not tonight.

Tonight is a Friday. I would like to be out partying. Having a few brews with some of the new people that I have met. Getting completely fucked for no other reason than being completely fucked. And the fucking would be fulfilling and flavorful.

Molson is actually a pretty decent beer. It somehow tastes a tad bit fruity, though. Like...hang on...sip needed...some sort of light cherry or grape mix? Not sure. Just know that I actually like it and that is good for the soul.

Why not tonight? Why am I, the pursuer of going out at every possible opportunity, not going out tonight? Because I have to work early in the morning. Perhaps not as early as some people. Hell, definitely not as early as some people. Yet I am completely dedicated to not falling asleep whilst I try to work tomorrow. It would not even be possible for me to do that. Actually, it would be, but then I risk burning my face off.

Anyway, this is complete nonsense. Peace out.

1 comment:

Hock said...

Did you steal my beer?