Monday, October 8, 2007

List Time!!!

How do you know you are not drinking the Right wine? "I want to go to a bar. Bleh. Drinking a shit ton of red wine by myself is not as fun as you might think. It's FUN! but not THAT fun"

The new Freezepop CD is fantastic. So far. Well, I am actually only 3 songs in...but that is about how much I assume most actual critics pay attention to an album. Though, this version of Less Talk More Rokk is not nearly as good as it is in Guitar Hero.

Ads just got fun again...


I just started getting around double the hours at work, which puts me at full-time. Which means that I am only moderately poor.

I cannot WAIT for Heroes tonight. Guess why I am killing time on the blog? Because I have to or I will cry about not seeing Heroes yet.

Goerge and I watched The Family Stone today. It was amazing. My sister and mom had told me about how funny it was, but they sometimes suck at picking movies. Well, this has gone into my "Top Five Movies Set Around Christmas that Are Not Christmas Movies" list. Currently, that makes two movies I can think of taking up the whole list.

I have this weird chest congestion lately. I would say it was from smoking cigarettes, but I am actually not smoking as much these days. I feel like I can only blame shitty beer that I have been drinking. I know not how that would work, but I feel like it does.

Emma Watson is not 18 until April. Goddamnit.

And lastly, why have I not heard of Xtube until now? Oh the keyboard will be sticky. So very sticky. Mmmm...

3 comments:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

really? I think it's way better than the one in GH2 - different strokes for different folks I suppose. Afterparty is definitely my fav track though. "Bedhead is expensive. that was a really shitty thing to do"

Hock said...

I don't know what the name of the song is, but track 7 is amazing about 2 minutes and 30 seconds into it when they start the keytar solo.

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

YES! that's do you like my Wang. That's one of my favs. I like the intro too