Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day Y'all

So hey folks. Happy tgiving.

I know I haven't written in a while, but here's why:
Boheme went REALLY well but it was taking over my life. But now is not. Now I don't do crap. But because I don't have crap to do, I smoke a lot of pot. Which REALLY makes me lazy :). But now my life is filled again because I met a cute boy who's a pothead and a big partier and we're now dating. :) yeah I know that was pretty quick but...
1) I feel EXTREMELY comfortable around him.
2) We're completely crazy about each other.
3) We hang out A LOT and don't get sick of each other.
We're taking things slow too (you know what THINGS I'm talking about). But frankly if I'm with someone I like, I'd just as soon kiss and cuddle than do anything more than that - that can come in later ;-)
But regardless, his name is Ben and he's wonderful and I can't wait to see him again on sunday. I think you will all like him too. And if you don't I don't give a fuck cuz I do :)
I've also been (surprise surprise) listenin to a lot of music. I love me some music.
I'm really pumped to see everybody this weekend. We're gonna party it up. If anyone is interested in pluggin GH3 into my big HD tv upstairs at any point my parents won't be around. No parties obviously (in light of the fact that my neighbor is a DOUCHEBAG) but we can get fucked up and play video games for sure.

I'll be in the Roch on Friday. i.e. tomorrow. I'll give y'all a call
-cottonmouth out

No comments: