Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So I got called off from work today...

Which I guess is pretty nice. I mean, it is good to finally have a full day off, but now that I am up I really do not know what to do. You ever get that feeling? Anyway, I figured that I would write a little bit here.

I kind of want some delicious breakfast. Delicious breakfast. mmmm...

But, I will have to settle for some coffee for the moment. I do, awesomely, get paid today. Oh the money I will spend!

Meijer: Shampoo and toothpaste.
Borders: Book browsing which may lead to a few books on film if I can find a way to spend very little money on them.
Beyond the Wall: Poster browsing which may lead to a few posters of unknown origin and, hopefully, the Tienaman Square standoff. Also, very little money.
That Funny Vintage Clothing Store that may or may not be called something similar to Scavenger Hunt: Vintage and Ridiculous clothes browsing. Probably not going to buy anything, but at least try on a few things.
Laundromat: For the obvious.
Dry Cleaners: Still need to drop off that suit from the wedding.
The UPS Store: To find out what brown can do for me. Well, not really, but I thought that it would be funny.
More than likely, I will get about two things on that list done...

Vince Vaughauauauan (I can never spell that fuckers name) is promoting the shit out of his new movie. I hope that it is funny because I am all about the Christmas movies.

So yeah, I get to be bored for a little while and wonder why the fuck my shoulder hurts so much. Must be getting close to snow.

No comments: