Tuesday, November 6, 2007

meh

I'm in a bad mood.

Here is why. I decided (as many gay men are forced to do) to join a dating site. Which has been fine, I've actually met a couple cool guys. But the fact of the matter is the more time that goes on in my life, the less I feel like explaining who I am and where I've come from to someone. and I really need to start going to the gym again (now that boheme is calming down) because not going just makes me feel shitty about myself. I know they say that you meet people when you stop looking. But I don't think I'll meet anyone if I stop looking. It certainly hasn't worked all that well in the past. And it's not like I have a social outlet in which to meet said people. And I'm an old boring grad student. I'm sick of hooking up with people and having it not mean anything (not that I do it super often, but certainly more often than I find guys that I'm interested in actually dating, or who are interested in dating me). At the risk of sounding cliche, I want someone to love. I don't even have all of my wonderful friends around me anymore to direct my love towards.

blah.

sorry. 1001 turned out not to be nearly as fun as 1000

6 comments:

Hock said...

If they say that you meet people when you stop looking, then I should have about 5 wives by now.

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

but first you have to become a mormon. Other cultures tend to frown on that whole polygamy thing...

Kiznox said...

Dude, how do I become a mormon?

Rambo Dakota said...

Mormonism is actually a religion though...you may burst into flames

Kiznox said...

But I would have a bunch of wives to pour buckets of water on me. And then we would have sex. Except for the ugly one. She would cook and raise the babies.

I love it.

Anonymous said...

Awe! You poor thing, I know how you feel on half of that about the not finding anybody by looking, or not looking, and wanting sum 1...(sigh) yes many lonely days, walking around (anywhere) and seeing coulpes kissing, holding hands,etc. and wishing that you could be with a specail sum 1...god damnit!! it makes me want to be mentally insane so I could at least have a couple friends in my head...! why is it SO easy for everyone to find love, except us unlucky few. My friends that are girls (I'm a girl too)have told me that if they were a guy they would go out w/me, and my couple guy friends say I'm pretty from time to time, so I can't see why the hell I can't score somebody!!! URRGH, the pressure!!!!! oh, and it's kool that ur gay, gay guys are awesome!! :)don't worry I'm sure you'll find somebody!