Friday, November 2, 2007

It Really Is Always Sunny In Philadelphia

It's truly amazing. This show has been more consistently funny than probably anything I've seen on tv. I mean, I love South Park, and Drawn Together, and all the rest of "my shows" (speaking of which, I never did watch heroes this week...), but each one has moments where they've really started to sag (although in DT's defense, Drawn Together Babies was arguably their best episode ever. Seriously great - why don't more shows parody that? And why isn't it in syndication?). What's even more amazing about Always Sunny is that it's pretty much accepted as amazing by EVERYONE. Even common sense media (a site geared towards the family's role in tv programming) said it was great, although it did warn parents that it's situations may not be appropriate. It's just brilliant. If it goes off the air, I will PERSONALLY KILL EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE.

you heard me FX. Don't fuck this one up.

random side note. Watched some of the DVD of Clone High on my quasi-date the other day - it was fuckin fantastic. There's another show I wish had stuck around...

2 comments:

Hock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hock said...

I hope I'm not included in that "EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE"