Friday, November 9, 2007

Johnny Cottonmouth, live on the web

No I'm not putting on a strip show for any of you... I only do that in person

But for those of you who cannot make it down to see me in the opera, it's being streamed live via the following link:
http://munson.music.indiana.edu/IUMusicLive/

The streaming of my performances begins at 7:45pm tomorrow and next friday (the actual show starts at 8). I'm mostly in the first half, so if you want to just see me, you can watch just for the first hour or so, or if you want to see the tragic conclusion, it's about 2.5 hours total. The performance is fantastic, the technical aspect is UNBELIEVABLE (remember - $1 million on the production). So this is not to be missed. And check me out in my first big role! Props to the first person who actually recognizes me on stage :) hint: I'm one of the four main guys

Cottonmouth out

No comments: