Monday, November 5, 2007

What Hock Said...

Except this one takes a little emphasis off the "fuck you" and replaces it with "Appalachian State still won so I am gonna consider this loss by the Spartans still a victory because I can still taste the UM loss. So there."

In other news, I just discovered that all of those free McDonald's food items and coupons that they gave out are only valid for another ten days or so...My suggestion is that we gather a large group on Wednesday and go cash in every single fucking one that we have. I think that I have around 12 McFlurry and small drink ones, as well as several fries. It could be an adventure in deliciousness followed by everyone fighting over the shitter. Personally, I think it would be fucking fun.

Assassain's Creed comes out soon. I surely hope that it is as amazing as it has the potential to be. In any case, it had fucking better be...I already put down a bit of free money on it at Gamestop. That, and GTA IV.

People in this town ride their bikes like maniacs.

I need to get a new holder for incense. And some new incense.

Drinking is pleasant. Actually, it is really pleasant when it is cold outside. I just feel so much warmer. One day, I want to have my very own bar. Stocked with all of my favorite drinks and liquors. Basically, there would be 4 liquors and a lot of different beer.

Wednesday I would also like to head downtown and buy a couple of books at Borders. Then visit that sweet vintage clothing store. I think that it was called, Scavenger Hunt. Not sure. AND THEN! I want to mosey on down to the poster shop and get meself, and I meant meself, some new posters. The wall is looking a tad bit bare.

Lastly, I now have a camera. Well, not really. I have a good portion of film left on a disposable camera that my sister accidentally left up here the last time that she visited. I am wondering how wrong it would be to use the rest of the film for my own fun. Would it?

1 comment:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

I got an incense burner and I love it, Hit up a head shop, there's nice ones around. Mine stores the incense sticks inside. yay