Tuesday, September 16, 2008

America's in the Shitter

After watching a bunch of CNN and with the collapse of Lyman and Wall Street, America sucks. The prices of homes are down by at least 25% and government spending doesn't seem to be slowing down, especially with Bush being able to side step his books. Hey, the price of oil is down, until everyone starts filling up. To top it off, I am on the fence between who to vote for for president. Obama is a child with immature ads and McCain is a republican.

So why am I watching CNN? Well, because I'm a corporate employee...in training. What that means is that I can't socialize with anyone here in training (but I probably will) or anyone working in the office. So I'm stuck here in the hotel. Today I didn't mind because I just took a nap. Eventually I'll start going to the bar, reading, or learning everything there is to know in existence from the internet because for some reason things won't download from torrents with any speed so I gave up for now and won't have much to do. The fucking TV has no A/V inputs or any inputs what-so-ever so I can't play Xbox either. Though, I did watch Californication with David Duchovny on Showtime. Gotta say, it's funny, Duchovny rocks.

Right now I should go to bed, but Adventures In Babysitting with Elisabeth Shue is on the Oxygen network (don't judge me!). Much love guys, I miss everyone.

For fucks sake, someone post something before I go insane!


PS. Ghost Town looks hysterical.

3 comments:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

yeah. I'm thinking I just won't vote. I have some real issues with both of them too... but so be it. I didn't like Kerry much either.

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

ps. you're sexy when you talk business and politics :) can't wait to see you

pps. I would be more excited for Ghosttown if it WASN'T FUCKING PG-13

I hate PG13 ratings

Hock said...

Yeah, FUCK PG-13. Go R!!!!!!!!!!!