Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hey You Guuuuuyys!

Am I running this thing all by myself now? You're all lame. Post something, I don't care what it is, just stop leaving me hanging. Here, I'll help you out. Answer questions like: what are you up to these days, what movies/concerts have you seen lately, what do you think about the economy, how's school/work going, how many beers have you drank lately? I don't fucking care, just post. EVERYONE! Especially you, Rambo!

Here's my story. I'm stuck in this hotel with nothing to do and no money to do anything anyways because I can't cash this fucking check. But there is light at the end of the tunnel, because I was told I can go to a currency exchange. Hopefully that works.

I wish training was over with, because I'm just repeating things I already know. Luckily I'll be able to live at the apartment for the next 2 months when I get back. So I get to hang out with Goerg and the guys who can't type (yes, that's you, Claudio and Kiznox) for at least 2 months. It'll be great to finally be out of this hotel. The fucking wireless here sucks swamp ass. At around this time at night, the fucking internet slows down so much that I can't even open the homepage with barely anything on it. Pitiful.

I haven't watched any new movies lately, except for about 75% of Zodiac, because I fell asleep. Waking up at 5:30 every morning sucks. I did watch Heroes though. Gotta say, some of the things felt rushed and were very odd, but overall the episodes were rocking hardcore. I can't wait for the season to unfold. I wish I was able to watch Always Sunny, but I can't because this hotel doesn't have FX and the internet is slower than dial-up.

The economy sucks and I hope we don't get screwed over by rich fuckers. Fucking greedy bastards doing bad business and reaping odd rewards.

I've only drank once, at Bdubs, the whole time I've been here. That's because this fucking state won't cash my check.

I don't have much more to say right now. So, tootles for now. When I come back there better be some more posts.

1 comment:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

You almost forgot to talk about how you hung out with your favorite homo last weekend and had hot sexy sleepy time with him.

I promise I'll post after this weekend. My life is insane. However I can finally drink tonight which is nice