Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hysterical Video and then Horrific News

Tina Fey plays Palin so well




Also, watching CNN showed me that this "bailout" plan is probably one of the worst mistakes the government can do. Instead of bailing out the rich ass CEOs at these companies, Lou Dobbs suggested giving it to the tax payers to induce spending and relieve the market. But no, that probably won't happen because politicians are only interested in making money. They could give a shit about the American people they are supposed to protect. Why does this country love fucking its citizens up the ass and through the mouth? I think I'm now going to vote for Obama, because I feel like he actually cares about the American citizens...hopefully I'm right. Also, I hope that the government doesn't fuck us over big time, otherwise I'm immigrating to Europe.

2 comments:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

Yes the bailout is a terrible idea. But also, the economic stimulus check LAST year did nothing to stimulate the economy. so... I don't know what we should do. Fly to Mars and start a new colony?

Hock said...

That stimulus check was for a very small amount of money, though. If they even took a fraction of the $700 BILLION (fucking hell that's a lot of money) and threw it at the people, we could do a lot. Give us a year of tax free spending, help with medicare, housing, loan issues, I don't care. Just give the people money, not the corporations that let their businesses fail.