Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Top 10 Simpsons Episodes

I found this article on AskMen.com and found it quite interesting. How do you select 10 episodes of one of the greatest shows of all time? I agree in some aspects of this but not all. What episodes do you think were left off? I definitely agree with Cape Feare as #1, that is one of my all-time favorite episodes. God, I cannot just pick one!! One is the Apu wedding and another is Jasper freezing himself. "Moon Pie! What a time to be alive."

I think I'm going to do my own Top episodes and/or quotes soon....excellent.

Oh, sorry for not answering my own questions, I post the question for you guys (usually at work) then I forget to go back and answer it myself. Whoops!

Cottonmouth, you will get your update my friend real soon! If I am bored at work, which is a good possibility lately, I will do a lot of blogging I think :)

1 comment:

Hock said...

Its a good list, but I would put the Globex/Hank Scorpio episode in my top 3.