Sunday, November 16, 2008

Why Is My Life SO Terrible Sometimes...

So I had a blast this weekend. It was nice to see some of you guys for a little bit, I'm looking forward to T-Giving break so we can continue this. I was terribly depressed while I was leaving, because I love East Lansing. Bloomington is not home. It will never be home. EL on the other hand does feel like home. And the other problem with Bloomington? Every time that I leave to go out of town recently, on the way back there's some sort of disaster. As in... last weekend on the way back from Louisville, Jessy getting dumped on the side of the road, getting a flat tire on the way back from Indy, having my oil run out and running over a carcass. And the newest addition to my repertory?
SO last night first of all, I hit a blinding snowstorm in the bottom of Michigan and eventually just had to pull over, but I called my sister and she told me if I could push through it, it'd be over in 20 miles, so as soon as I got a little north of Fort Wayne, it was just sprinkling rain. So then as I'm driving through Fort Wayne (which, mind you, is a big city, highly populated) what happens? I hit not one, but TWO DEER at the same time. Going 50 mph. They were just hanging out in the middle of the center lane and I plowed through the both of them. Miraculously the only damage to my car was a broken headlight and a crack in my fender, considering I hit them with enough force that my back seat opened. I'm also ridiculously sore today. So yeah. Next time I come to Michigan, I wish I could just stay forever. Fuck Bloomington
Love you guys
-Cottonmouth out

2 comments:

Hock said...

Holy shit dude! So your car is still working? Should of called me about that one.

This guy... said...

I lerve you, buddy. I am so sorry for that happening. Come home when ever you want.