Friday, November 28, 2008

Top 5 Simpsons Episodes (Season 4)

The seasons start to get better and better!

Number 5: "Last Exit to Springfield" (Episode 76)

In this episode, Mr. Burns takes away the Dental Plan from the Springfield Power Plant Union and they elect Homer President of the Union to get back the plan, mostly because Lisa needs braces too.

Favorite quote:
"Where's my burrito? Where's my burrito?" - Homer

Number 4: "Krusty Gets Kancelled" (Episode 81)

Gabbo makes his way to Springfield, taking over Krusty's time slot and forcing his show into cancellation. With the help of Bette Midler, Hugh Hefner and Johnny Carson, he gets a special show together and kicks out Gabbo.

Favorite quote:
"Come on you stupid horse, I've got my last ten bucks on you! No, don't look at me! Run!! No, don't come over here. Oh boy." - Krusty

Number 3: "Treehouse of Horror III" (Episode 64)

Episodes include "Clown Without Pity," "King Homer," and "Dial "Z" for Zombie."

Favorite quote:
Bart: "Grampa, where'd you get the money?"
Grampa: "The government. I didn't earn it, I don't need it, but if they miss one payment I'll raise hell!"

Number 2: "Homer's Triple Bypass" (Episode 70)

Homer's continuous bad eating habits catch up to him as he has a heart attack and must go to Dr. Nick to get an inexpensive surgery.

Favorite quote (I have two):
Marge: "Homer's in the hospital, they think it's his heart!"
Patty/Selma: "Oh my God! Five cents off wax paper."

Homer: "Kids, I'm not going to die. That only happens to bad people."
Lisa: "What about Abe Lincoln?"
Homer: "He sold poison milk to school children."

Number 1: "So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show" (Episode 77)

The classic April Fool's episode where Bart shakes up the Duff can which puts Homer into the hospital.

Favorite quote:
"Coma? I go in and out of comas all the (zzzzzzz) French toast please." - Grampa

2 comments:

Hock said...

Dad, you killed zombie Flanders!
He was a zombie?

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

my favorite part of your number 5 pick is when they show the projection of what lisa will look like without braces and she eventually has a giant conical tooth going from her bottom jaw through her skull... classic

ps... I can't believe tomacco wasn't in the original top 10...