Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ahem...

Surprisingly enough, I am near a computer today that allows me to view our wonderful and amazing blog.

So...

Cottonmouth:
I think these ... are pretty. Thats why. Also, It makes me feel like each post is the beginning of its own story. I know, most stories dont begin like that, but I think of it like that cheesey ripple effect that you see in Saved by the Bell when anybody does a flashback or daydreams. And that is how I view each post. It is like its own daydream, its own dream state that takes me away from everything else and allows me to focus on only one thing, if only for a moment. And they are pretty.

Rambo: Michigan football sucks and I'll bet just about anything that the running back gets hurt or develops a drug problem or joins the Nation of Islam. Go Green. Go White.

Hock: Yeah, you beat me to a couple of things. Yeah, you win. I do, at least, put up some damn awesome things. So there. I cannot tell what is going up unless I can see the blog. Cut me a little slack. Jesus hates when you dont cut me a little slack. Do you want to make Jesus cry?

All: So I have some slight concerns about the layout and color scheme of this whole shenanigan. Any ideas? I think that the red/black motif is a little aggressive to the eyes. I'm not saying we should be going for a ridiculous eggshell white, but something a bit more soothing might be in order.

No One In Particular: Tonight is my last night of Softball. I already had my own special highlite with that in the park grand slam, but I am hoping for at least a solid base hit and a chance to run across home plate tonight. That would be amazing. 610 on Diamond 4 if you are interested.

In other news:

2 comments:

Rambo Dakota said...

Kiznox...what has two thumbs and doesn't give a shit? Rambo Dakota. Oh did he? I think he did...

Hock said...

Well, Jesus is just gonna have to get a tissue. Get a computer that works or get a new job. Bitch!