Monday, July 30, 2007

This Really Irks Me...Like, A Lot

So, I don't smoke [cigarettes]. Like ever. Smoking them makes me want to rip out my esophagus and strangle myself to death with it. But I am very lenient when it comes to my friends smoking, especially in my car. I let my friends smoke in my car, as long as they try to keep most of it outside and try not to burn anything (burn it and buy it sort of thing). Ok, I'm fine with that. I just find it very rude that when some of my friends smoke in my car they roll up the window while blowing out the last bit of smoke. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! I don't know if they can smell cigarette smoke anymore, but I can smell it like it's being blasted straight into my nostrils. So please, if you have an ounce of kindness in your body, keep the fucking window rolled down until the fucking smell is out of my car!

1 comment:

Kiznox said...

Did I do that? Cause if I did, I'm really sorry. I will make a BIG effort to not let that happen.

Sorry.
Sorry.
Sorry.