Monday, July 30, 2007

I have a response...

To the supremely surprising political posts by Rambo and Cottonmouth, however I will not be posting it tonight. I have spent a great deal of time working on an article to continue the discussion, however tonight is not the time.
 
Why? Why would I wait to unleash an article of such importance?
 
Because the issue is so important to me. Because I want to make sure that everything is fact-checked and well written. Because when I get tired this late at night, (lets face it, without beer my bed time would be 12am) I have a tendency to curse and react, rather than think things through thoroughly.
 
So I will leave you with this: I applaud that this issue has been brought up by my fellow bloggers. It is extremely nice to read and see that you guys have an opinion about such things.

Just do it more often.


Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

No comments: