Sunday, July 29, 2007

Its Letters like this...

That make me want to work for The Stranger:

"Dear Mr. Editor,

Can I please ask everyone to please desist in putting on good 21+ concerts in the Seattle area? I think I speak for the entire under 21 crowd when I say it's just getting really annoying not being able to go and see my favorite band because you feel the need to get drunk while you rock out. Seriously, is booze really important enough to you people for you to deny the amazing memories of a Clap Your Hands Say Yeah concert ON HIS BIRTHDAY to a 14-year-old-boy? Why don't you just order a vodka and children's tears at your 21+ Brian Jonestown Massacre concert? Because otherwise mine will just go to waste.

Thank you for hearing out my request,

Preston, 14"

My absolute favorite part? Vodka and children's tears. Expect me to start incorporating it into my everyday life. Bitches.

1 comment:

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

I think if Preston is only 14", his biggest problem would be seeing the band in from his vantage point in the crowd. He could probably sneak in near the feet of 21+ year olds