Thursday, June 21, 2007

Holy Frito's, Batman!

Everyone has a bad day from time to time. You know exactly what I mean, too. I do not just mean those days when you feel slightly bummed out or are just not in the mood for anything. No. I mean those days that you are stuck in construction during rush hour and somebody cuts you off right after you get a phone call from your buddy letting you know that the concert you were trying to get tickets to is sold out and "oh, by the way, I've been fucking your girlfriend." The day that your fists pummel the steering wheel and you just yell that guttural roar that man has somehow not evolved beyond. We have all had those momentary lapses in sanity, but almost always it is in a somewhat private area. Not too often does the rest of the world get to take part in a rage rampage, and I truly think that we are all missing out. For example, I want to have a meltdown like this one: "Iaian!!!!!"

No comments: