Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Interesting things about Al Gore...

Well, not really about him, but something kind of interesting relating to the event that took place last night in Seattle.

From The Slog:

"According to an employee at Elliott Bay Book Company, which organized Al Gore’s talk and signing last night at Town Hall Seattle, a bunch of Elliott Bay employees had to rush over some stanchions before the event started. They took a taxi. As they were riding over in the taxi with the stanchions, they got to talking with the cab driver. When the driver learned that the stanchions were for an Al Gore event, he refused to accept payment for the ride. Because he loves Al Gore."

In unrelated but somehow slightly related business...I missed the Republican Debates yesterday. I am so glad for CSPAN, otherwise I doubt that I will get a chance to really watch the thing. So...I guess I will just see what Eli Sanders' take on the whole thing was.

OH YEAH! So softball was fun. We, the Heroes, (which is a fucking sweet name for a team) outscored our opponents 28 to 3 last night in a beautiful mercy. AND! I can fucking run, FINALLY!

No comments: