Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I was going to save THESE for tomorrow...

But I just want to stare so very badly.



Now for the obvious question: Real or Fake? I mean that on a couple of levels. First, do they look real? (which I personally think they do) Secondly, does that really matter? (also, it fucking matters) I was listening to the radio today and the discussion came up about whether or not breast implants are a deal-breaker for some people. It is for me. I am not a huge fan of huge chests in general, so perhaps I am a little biased, but I could not handle a fraudulant chest. Somehow I feel like it invalidates the individual.

And since I am speaking about the femal chestal section, I have one more question: What the hell do we call them? What is the proper name for the lady fun-bags? I hate the way "boobies" or "boobs" sounds, and it seems that everytime I say the word "tits" I get the Look of Death. So, I'm asking, what should phrase should I use when refering to the Gorgeous Tits above?

No comments: