Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Legal Hallucinogen?

At least, until there is widespread use, or someone has fun, or I hate regulation of recreational drugs. Hell, according to the article, "some researchers say salvia could have beneficial effects -- including uses treating depression or bipolar disorder".

Maybe the use of salvia has become widespread..."Expedition to look for Bigfoot Evidence". In Marquette County. Michigan. Thats the Upper Peninsula, folks. And thats another reason to not be a Michigander.

So let me get this straight? Its totally cool if I am using marijuana to liven up my pasta, but I cant roll a fatty legally? Well, Vice President Yusuf Kalla, I am going to be doing a lot of fucking cooking. Brownies, anyone?

Those Afghani opium farmers are some amazing dudes. Record crop production amidst 7000 British troops. Interestingly enough, the harvest produces "most of the heroin on the streets of Britain and mainland Europe."

Usually, I save my drug posts for something funny, or awesome...but FUCK YOU, Chris Benoit. How could you do that to your SON?

No comments: