Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This seems a little creepy

I know that sex education is important and that we try to make it relate to youth as much as we can. It could be by having animations or real life classes on tape with kids asking questions kids in class may not be comfortable asking. However, the following clip is not so expected when I think of sex education...and also appears to me as a little creepy. Take a look and see for yourself.

Every wonder how new marketing campaigns are thought up in the "Pop" business? Here is an example of how it could go. P.S. I love College Humor.

You wonder why court systems are so backed up and bogged down? Just look at Sweden.

This is why I think Ed Anger needs to have more columns than just once a week.

I think I feel a rant coming on...later.

No comments: