Saturday, June 23, 2007

Should be an interesting day...



Yeah, I could definitely use some of that right now. Today has been, well, interesting...Another weekend, another day at work. I leave for work early so that I can run a quick errand only to be stuck in traffic for 45 minutes, completely unable to get anything done, and barely make it in on time. Stepping out of my car I immediately jam my flip-flop protected foot into a small branch that rips through my skin just enough to burn like hell and bleed fucking buckets. Awesome. I hurridly rush inside to find that the morning has been a clusterfuck, my computer is not acting right, and I forgot to bring in a sock for my shoes. In an attempt to remedy the one foot sockless situation I rush back out to my car. (which is actually fucking FAR away) Upon reaching my car, God taunts me with my own stupidity. I forgot to bring keys. I rush back inside, get the keys, swear often, go back to the car, get the sock, come back inside, grab a muddy coffee, and sit down at my desk. Yeah, it should be an interesting day.

No comments: