Thursday, June 14, 2007

It really does make you think...

Why is it that people just can't even be the slightest bit polite? How hard is it to say "Thank you" or "Please?" I'll tell you how...not very! Oh whatever at this point...I'm just on my last leg right now because I have been yawning constantly since 10am. I just wanna go home and take a nap.

Also, it has come to my attention that I still have what it takes to get people through difficult times. I was getting a little rusty for a while because I was the one going through it but my God there are some effed up people out there and one of them is playing games with one of my good friends. He loves her though...and I guess that has to count for something. Oh well, just my ramblings to kill time.

Tigers are playing terrible today. Until next time...

No comments: