Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Time actually flied by today

Seeing as how it has been 6 hours since my last entry I have absolutely no idea what to talk about. However I will say that is sucks having to hide a hickey from patients and, especially, my coworkers for fear of eighty questions from those damn inquisitors.

You know the more that I think about it I really think I would love to just make out a list of my Top 10 Television Shows and why I like them. I was looking over some "That 70's Show" quotes today and I had that little epiphany. So look forward to that...probably on a day that I'm really bored at work...which shouldn't be too long from now. Yeah...that sounds like a lot of fun. I could...I could do that quite often with musical artists...or movies...or quotes...yeah...that would be fun. Where am I? (That line is one of all time favorite Stewie moments and I laugh every time I watch that part).

Well I just wanted to give a quick update on my plans before I go get drunk with my friends.

Until next time...

No comments: