Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ahem...

Puss-Out-Itis is a fucking medical condition. Do you make fun of the mentally disabled simply because they are not like you? No, you do not. Because that would be wrong. I will ask each and every one of you to take a moment and reflect on your own humanity before tearing me and my medical condition to pieces. I have a heart, people. You may have just broken it.

In other news, the Detroit Free Press has sucked for a long time. A long time. When they were bought out by Ridder, (I think it was Ridder) they fired a ton of staffers, sent others to more prominent papers, and many others left because management blew. Hard. So yeah, you should not be surprised about any dumbfuck articles coming out of that piece of shit daily. I also hate them for trying to make me work in sports. (although that was actually the Detroit News, they are owned by the same company and, therefore, subject to my blind rage)

Finally: You ever gonna finish up that 5 truths of modern music? I am getting a little ansy(sic?) and I want to know all of them. Pretty please?

Yep. That'll do for now.

Bitches.

No comments: