Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What the fuck?

So I want a new tv. 24". Maybe with two, or even three inputs if possible. Round screen. Nothing too fancy (haha, umphrey's song title... ahem, anyway).

They do not MAKE tvs like that anymore. My other options? Spend 350 fucking dollars on a flat screen. It's a fucking 24 inch tv, and I am a struggling college student... I mean are you serious? I did manage to find one, but it's still 200 dollars, and more than what I need it for. It fucking pisses me off.

On a happier note, I got my loan refund, so I'm no longer living in poverty. It's not much after I paid off a few thou on my credit card, but it helps

2 comments:

Hock said...

They still make old CRT type TVs. They'll be a couple hundred bucks if you want a 24in, unless you get some crazy off brand.

Johnny Cottonmouth said...

I know they exist - they're just WAY harder to find any selection of. Sears doesn't sell any. Best buy sells one line of them (three screen sizes) I may just suck it up and get the 200 dollar one, it's actually not a bad price.