Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Well it's official

I'm completely destitute. I have zero money, thousands upon thousands of dollars in credit card debt, my car won't start, and I don't get loans probably for another few weeks.

I called my sister before I even realized how upset I was and just lost it. There is no money. There is nowhere for me to borrow from, no one to ask, nothing. I'm trying to make friends here, but I don't have the option to spend any time with anybody unless what they're doing is free.

The worst part of it all is it's totally my fault. I treated myself to things I knew I couldn't afford by simply turning a blind eye and assuming that I would get loans and start working before it all ran out, but unfortunately I was mistaken.

This is honestly some of the most unbearably crushing grief, disappointment and humiliation I've ever felt in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is legion. Anonymous does not forgive. Anonymous does not forget.

Anonymous is devoid of humanity, morality, pity and mercy.

Anonymous works as one, because no member of Anonymous is as cruel as all of Anonymous.

Anonymous cannot be harmed, no matter how many Anonymous may fall in battle.

Anonymous takes all attempts to harm Anonymous seriously.

Anonymous is an enemy of those who are not Anonymous.

Anonymous is not subject to law.

Anonymous only undertakes Serious Business.

Anonymous is everywhere.

Anonymous cannot be out-numbered.

Anonymous reinforces its ranks exponentially at need.

Anonymous has no weakness or flaw.

Anonymous exploits all weaknesses and flaws.

Anonymous holds nothing sacred.

Anonymous is not your friend.

Anonymous is not your personal army.

Anonymous is in control at all times.

Anonymous does not accept failure, Anonymous delivers.

Anonymous has no identity.

Anonymous cannot be betrayed.

Anonymous are created as equals.

Anonymous is a choice.

Anonymous obeys the Code.

Anonymous likes it AT FULL FORCE IN HER VAGINA, MOUTH AND ASS

Anonymous is neither holy nor evil.

Anonymous is neither moral nor nihilistic.

Anonymous is Balance.

Hock said...

That was the weirdest comment I've ever seen.

Cottonmouth, things will get better. You just gotta lay low for a while until you get some money.