Friday, August 31, 2007

Fuck...

So tonight has been pretty interesting.

We started drinking and watching Heroe's. Then the power went out. We went and met a bunch of neighbors and played beer pong in the hallway. I wish I had a camera. Then? Then we went to a bar. On the way back we met up with a friend that was going to drive us home...

...this is where it gets interesting...

we hit the car in front of us. Not hard. But scratched their bumper. Not a big deal....the thing that ruined my night? The guy that I tried to joke with.

You make one joke that could be considered a gay joke that could lighten up the mood and you get shoved into the parking lot. I wanted to kill him for a multitude of reasons. Luckily, there were way too many police around for this to escalate into a fight. No, I dont think that I would have won. However, I dont think that the people I was with would have let things go much further without beating the shit out of this guy.

Its weird. I made a joke. One that I thought would make him feel better because of the situation. One that made me laugh. One that almost caused a huge fight.

I wish I had hit him in the jaw when I had the chance.

No comments: