Monday, August 20, 2007

Cell Phone Nostalgia

So, for those of you who didn't hear, I got a new phone sent to me because my old one was under warranty and was freezing every time I used the camera. So I got a brand new razr(tm) and within three days, it had fallen out of my pocket at the camp site shortly before it started pouring rain while we were at a concert. So I fried that one. Fortunately I brought my old phone from my Sophomore through Junior years with me just in case.

It is so amazing to see the pictures and such that I have in there. Looking at pics from the burcham house, from when I first started singing, from when we got Puff, and best of all, Wilzyx.

If any of you keep old phones (i.e. if you replaced a phone that wasn't broken), throw in your new sim card for a bit. It's pretty fun to know how much you can link something as simple as the phone you use to a period in your life

:)

No comments: