Monday, August 27, 2007

Such a Busy Weekend!

Well, I'm back! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I've been way too busy and my computer has been disconnected for the past 3 days. But now that I'm back, you can enjoy the mysterious wonder that is...ME!

So, about my weekend. Friday, I didn't do much. Hung out at home and rested up. Not much to report on.

Saturday, well, Saturday sucked...at first. Got up at 7am to drive to Kiznox's place so we can drive to get the Uhaul trailer. On the way back to his house, we see a traffic accident. Some guy apparently didn't have brakes and ran a red, sideswiping a Cadillac. Nice start to the day. So we get to his place and load up the trailer. It's about 9:30 or 10am and Kiznox and his dad head over to our buddy's place to load up his shit while I went home to load up my sister's car with as much stuff as I could fit. about 10:30 or 11 they get to my place. We load up my stuff and get on the road by noon. That's when the rain hit. We drove in some hard rain for a bit, which slowed me down, as I was going ahead to check in and get a key. That passes, luckily. I get here at around 1:30 and start unloading my car. Everyone else arrives and parks and unloads. The Uhaul gets here and has to circle the parking lot 3 times before they just decide to block in a bunch of cars and park. Unloading that was fine...until we got to the couches. Damn, Kiznox's couch was a bitch. That fucker was heavy. Also, stairs suck. Well, 3:30 rolls around and I take off to go home to go to a wedding. I almost pass out on the road but make it home around 5pm. I take a shower and get ready for the wedding. I had fun, got drunk and went to bed around 2am. Here's where it gets shitty.

Sunday, I wake up at 7am to go to work by 8. Work til 4, wasn't so bad. Got paid $100 cash. Went to Meijer to get some shit before I left and my boss here calls me. He asks me to work from 11pm to 4am and I would get paid $9/hour. So I agree. I pack up my car and drive back here at around 6:30. Unload and get done around 8ish. Sit, drink a beer, shower and go to work. Fuck I'm tired.

I barely got sleep last night.

I'M GONNA GET DRUNK! I need it.

Yay!

No comments: