Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Could I BE any more manic-depressive these days?

...he said a la Chandler from friends

I really should just stop flipping out about being down here so much. It's really hard. I don't think there's any way to describe the way I've been feeling. But sometimes I just need to cling to my rays of hope.

I probably got into the best ensemble here (I don't officially know, but the director sure sounded like it today). I have a directing class that I'm extremely excited about. I had a cute guy poke me on facebook (always good for my mood). And I hung out with a group of cool people who I actually like a lot tonight, if only for an hour or so.

I'm liable to be all over the place on here for a while, until I get settled, so just try to bear with me.

I leave you with this Ghostbusters poster in the style of Grindhouse advertisement:

No comments: