Sunday, August 26, 2007

Get This CD


As soon as I've got my student loans I'm going to buy this cd because all of the tracks go into each other, and so I don't feel bad that I downloaded the album "Mesmerizing the Ultra" by Bassnectar (as I had enjoyed him immensely live).

Holy God is this CD awesome. Spanning two cds and nearly filling both of them (like 2 hours and 36 minutes) while still costing a meager $12.95 (!!!), it will be well worth every penny. This is seriously some of the coolest dance music I've ever heard - and it was his first album! You can't sit still while listening to it - every song has such a great beat. Empolying guest artist help from the likes of STS9, Buckethead and Michael Kang (of String Cheese incident), it's easy to see how this cd is so awesome. Bassnectar has a cult following, and after hearing it, I can see why. I'm really glad I got to see at least a little bit of him live.

No comments: