Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Serious Medical Condition Discovered!

Late last night, I discovered a possible medical condition in our very own Kiznox. I pondered what it could possibly be all day long today. Again tonight it affected him once more. I am naming this illness Pussing Out-itis, and yes, that is a scientific term...maybe. My conclusion is that it is a very serious condition where the affected cannot stay up past midnight, even though they got at least 9 hours of sleep the night before. Further research needs to be conducted to find out the potential hazard this illness has. All I know is that this has affected Kiznox the past 2 nights now, granted he stayed up a lot later tonight. I still believe he needs our help to get over this. We need to find him a cure or he won't be able to stop pussing out. Somebody please think of the children!

No comments: