Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Throw that Middle Finger Up and Wave it Like Nobody's Business...

Yesterday I felt pretty pissed off about my computer. For the longest time I could not get the internet to work. Then someone magically fixed it with their awesomeness. Now, of course, I am having problems with AIM. Not that big of a deal, but enough to push me to the edge of rage.

Then I go on the web site I need to use to get all of my class stuff together and what happens? The damn thing does not recognize the high school I graduated from! To top it off, it does not recognize any high school in the state of Michigan.

Well,

Damnit! All I am trying to do is save myself an annoying trip to the campus, which is probably crawling with people trying to do the same thing that I am, and stand in one of those stupid lines for stupid ever and hate every single moment of it just to fill out another set of paperwork that I have already completed online except for that fucking high school portion.


AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: