Thursday, August 30, 2007

For Shame...

Thanks to the previous post by Hock I now have two things to talk about in today's installment of "For Shame."

Kiznox...what the hell? Hock had to come up with a medical condition to explain your shitty sleep patterns....Wow. Never in the years I have known you have you passed out at midnight, let alone two or three am....especially with all the sleep you are supposedly getting. Because I am not able to see you I have no choice but to say, "for shame."

Detroit Free Press...what the hell? You have now run an article on former Lions QB Joey Harrington, who is not one of my favorite people but I feel was not given a fair shot in Detroit, about how the QB is the center of attention of the gay community in Atlanta. This is not a shot against gays at all, just wanted to throw that out there. This is a shot against the Free Press who, in my opinion, is looking to simply embarass Joey Harrington for the simple fact of embarassing him. I'm not saying it is an embarassment totally to be loved by a section of the community but is it really necessary to tell this story of a QB of ill fame in Detroit who just got married and is becoming the starting QB in Atlanta (thank you Michael Vick)? I guess getting more fans to the stadium works out for the Falcons but this is not the way to let people know that, even though they may be football fans, they are coming out because Harrington is hot. This comes across as me being a little prejudice but that is not how it is intended at all. Detroit Free Press...for shame.

No comments: